1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog.
- I teach English but not right now since my boss thinks I’m stressed out and needs fewer periods per week so I teach Art which is stressing me out, especially after watching I’m Not There (a butch Cate Blanchett disturbingly hot ). Oh yeah I teach LK too: not Lukisan Kejuruteraan but Literasi Komputer, whatever that means, boss.
- I drive a battle-scarred 2007 black W*ja. The model that looks less Jewish after some cosmetic readjusments to the original nose design. I’m not, by implication, anti-semitic or a nationalist but can be a little bit judgmental sometimes. Especially towards people who drive fucking Av*nzas. Green ones.
- I would very much like to believe that I was created by God Almighty but I wish I knew how.
- I don’t have a massage chair but I know a guy who works in a place that sells them. His name is Musaisha and he drives a blue van and he’s into RC cars.
- I would rather bring my kid out of the theater if she starts fussing and being an impossible 3-year-old in the middle of a movie. I’d bring her out to the hallway, count helicopters in movie posters and come back inside to sit leaning back against the wall, on the floor at the back. And text my wife we’re ok and she’d come join us on the floor and we’d embarrass the cleaning ladies.
- I make great coffee.
- I need but hate exercise and should probably smoke less if I want my brain-cells to be working in say 15 years?
- I am going to Tioman on the 5th till the 7th of next month with my wife and looking forward to revisit the island after 7 years. The last time I was there, I was with this band playing a seaside wedding. I remember playing Dua Sedjoli after Asar (just a time reference) and watching the makciks and pakciks dance to the Zapin sipping cup after cup of kopi akar pinang at night.
So there. I tag:
I know, two missing. But they’ve already written on this particular tag. So there.